Friday, November 6, 2009

sadness...

today's the day... they're gone. i still haven't cried yet but i'm sure i will eventually because i can't be strong forever. i got my new phone today, too. it's pretty, i love it. i've been listening to its FM radio all day and it's pretty much my new best friend. sorry sam, you've been replaced my a materialistic object but you know i love you! the best songs i've heard so far are lovedrunk by boys like girls, paparazzi by lady gaga and some song about fireflies... idk what it's called otherwise i'd let you know! the most catchy of the three is definitely lovedrunk. did you know ashley tisdale plays the girl that breaks everyone's hearts and goes with the ultra nerd in the video? i did. cuz i'm majorly obsessed with her. anyways, my mom just got done dying my hair so i gotta sit and deal with a stinging, burning, sizzling scalp until my 20 plus minutes are up... by the way... i miss this little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment