Sunday, November 29, 2009

movies, baking, and great hair

i went to the movies with mom, lexie, and aunt missy yesterday. we went to see new moon and let me tell you it was AMAZING but the ending really sucked. my favorite part is when alice gets all worried about bella. it was hilarious. at the ending after "marry me" and then it just went black, i literally said "are you fuckin kidding me?!" lol. aunt missy cracked up so hard. anyways, a funny story. after the movie, mom, lexie and i went to michaels (who we saw lexie's teacher and my cousin mat at) and then coldstones for ice cream (if anyone cares, i had cookie batter with twix, lexie had cookie batter with chocolate chips, and mom had brownie fudge). then we went to wal-mart and ran into aunt missy and debby, lol. aunt missy and i both said at the same time "didn't i just get rid of you?" it was pretty darn funny.


over last weekend, willow baked some pies with mom. she did such a good job, i just HAD to get some pictures of all of her hard work, flour coated and all. she had to pose with her baby and her cupcake baking men (that's what she calls them).



i LOVED how my hair turned out so i HAD to do a 'self-photoshoot'. i just clipped my bangs to one side with a little clip. i love how the pics came out. there are more, but these five are the best.






No comments:

Post a Comment