Thursday, November 19, 2009

gay pride in question

this started out as a simple facebook status. it's my own status, but it really reached out to me, so i thought i'd make a blog post about it to get other peoples' opinions.

so i was thinking about something. and i know a lot of people might not like my opinion. but i was thinking about that whole gay marriage thing being against the law. which is completely stupid and ridiculous. but why does everyone care so much about it? i figure that most gay (and lesbian) couples don't have as many problems as opposite sex couples. you know, because they understand each other. cuz they go through the same thing most of the time. and i realize how most people that say gay marriage or gay couples in general is wrong and that most people that think this are Christian or superreligious. but, answer me one simple question: if God really loves ALL of his children, then he won't care what their sexual orientation is. if it's true that he loves us all, then why is it such a shame to the Christian community that gays are together? doesn't make sense to me.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it is wrong, maybe it's not. All I know is that it's not up to me to decide that, right? I just know that I would feel really terrible if my rights weren't really my rights.

    ReplyDelete