Wednesday, September 9, 2009

photography?

would it make me conceited if i said that i absolutely LOVE the pics i take of myself? like, i seriously think i do a damn good job with headshots and stuff. and i think they come out beautiful. like, i never ever say i'm beautiful, but in my pictures, i totally think i am. i'm thinking about going into photography now instead of a child development class, because photography gets to so much further and they get a better salary. it's not all about the money for me, but i'd rather have more than less. i'm 18 and still living with my parents and i've never even had a real job before, nor have i finished a college class. i'm really starting to go on about the photography; i just love the way they turn out. what do you think? do i have the potential to be a photographer for others, if i'm this good with pics of myself? oh, ignore the blurry-ness and the pixelated look. i think i was too close in the blurred ones and they're pixelated because of the stupid uploader. they don't look that way on my computer straight from the folder lol.





No comments:

Post a Comment