Thursday, July 1, 2010

getting better

well, i love taking pictures. i love doing photo shoots for sandra. i'm obsessed with the camera. in fact, i have a new camera. it's a kodak easy share z915 and it's awesome. i took all of these pictures with it. sandra's getting my old sanyo. anyways, i think these pictures are potentially amazing and could almost be counted as looking like a professional photographer took them. however, to get the whole professional element thing, i need to edit them. and i don't have the patience for that. or the program. so, deal with the flatness of the pictures and just pretend that you KNOW a professional photographer took these and let me soak in my amazingness.





i especially love this one. bug is a riot



oh, this one is just for fun. i didn't take it. my sister did. in fact, that's my brother and sister right there. ain't they cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment