Monday, February 1, 2010

missing 13 year old

my cousin is missing. this isn't the same girl that ran away before, this little girl is thirteen. her name is jenna abney, she has brown hair and hazel eyes. she went missing on february 1 2010. she lives in lehihg acres, florida and she's believed to be headed to fort collins, colorado. she's around 4'11". this is the facebook post my aunt posted, and there are pictures of jenna. the first one is the most recent, she should look the same. if anyone sees her, contact me at yikezitzkaitlyn@aol.com or comment on my post, or even call the police to notify them. keep a good lookout, she's only thirteen.

EDIT: PICS TAKEN DOWN, SHE'S BEEN FOUND

1 comment:

  1. My 13 yr old niece went missing March 17th 2010 from Bakersfield CA

    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=106081989422599

    ReplyDelete