Tuesday, October 20, 2009

runaway

my cousin lindsay ran away and its been a week since anyone's seen her. he's 14 years old, she's run away 11 times and arrested 2. her mother is a great mother, so her parenting is not to blame. lindsay is seriously rebelling and the whole family is worried about her. she's probably most likely in the bakersfield or los angeles area (both in california) so if anyone has seen her, please e-mail me at yikezitzkaitlyn@aol.com and let me know exact locations you've seen her at. hell, if you have a camera or camera phone with you, take a picture of her and send it to me, but definitely let me know the location you saw her at. we're all worried about her. here are some pictures to give you an idea of what she looks like. i'm almost certain that her hair is still black, but i haven't seen her in a while, so i don't know for sure.

EDIT: pictures taken down; she's home safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment